This article is outdated. We have already published a full review.
The Samsung S7350 Ultra s is a pretty obvious successor of the Samsung S7330. What sets the two apart is that the new slider has ditched the touchpad. Also, the S7350 Ultra s has a higher-resolution, bigger 2.6″ WQVGA screen, a GPS receiver with Samsung Mobile Navigator (by Route66) and a more modern styling in tone with the latest Samsung lineup. There’s also the 5 megapixel auto focus camera.
The Samsung S7350 Ultra s is easily another Soul offshoot, though the real successor of the U900 Soul is the already announced S8300 UltraTOUCH.
Samsung S7350 Ultra s official photo
Samsung S7350 Ultra s at a glance:
- General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz, GPRS/EDGE class 10, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
- Form factor: Widescreen slider
- Dimensions: 109.0 x 50.5 x 12.6 mm
- Display: 2.6-inch TFT, WQVGA resolution (240 x 400 pixels)
- Memory: hot-swappable microSD card slot (up to 16GB)
- Camera: 5 megapixel auto focus camera with dual LED flash, and WVGA [email protected]
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS and navigation software by Route66
- Misc: FM radio with RDS, DivX/XviD video support
- Battery: 880 mAh battery
Samsung S7350 looks elegant but not quite original
Being a quad-band phone with HSDPA support, the S7350 Ultra s has the usual Bluetooth and microUSB connectivity, lacking only Wi-Fi. Among the nice extras that more and more Samsung phones are featuring are turn-to-mute, music recognition and smart search.
Samsung S7350 Ultra s shares quite a number of design elements with the S8300 UltraTOUCH and S7220 Ultra b. One of the most obvious features is the finely brushed metallic frame around the display, which extends to cover the top part of the phone as well.
Brothers in design: Samsung S7220, S8300 and S7350
Join us on the next page as we explore everything else that the Samsung S7350 Ultra s offers.