This article is outdated. We have already published a full review.
Samsung M7600 Beat DJ is one of those mobiles that stake everything on a unique and exclusive feature. Designed to stand out, the M7600 takes enhanced music playback capabilities to unprecedented heights. Allowing you to mix your own music right the way you like it, the Beat DJ opens up an empty market niche and makes the M7600 a standard-setter. The entertainment package is complete with the nice touch user interface and relevant design.
Samsung M7600 Beat DJ official photos
Samsung M7600 Beat DJ at a glance:
- General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz, GPRS/EDGE class 10, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar
- Dimensions: 112.0 x 51.0 x 13.9 mm
- Display: 2.8″ OLED touchscreen, WQVGA resolution (400 x 240)
- Memory: 50MB integrated memory, hot-swappable microSD card slot (up to 16GB)
- Music: Beat DJ music mixer application with filters, scratching, sampling and effects
- OS: Proprietary Samsung Touch UI, latest version of TouchWiz (1.5)
- Camera: 3 megapixel auto focus camera with PowerLED flash, and VGA [email protected]
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS
- Misc: Accelerometer for screen auto rotate, Proximity sensor for auto screen turn-off, FM radio with RDS, DivX/XviD video support
- Battery: 960 mAh battery
While the Sony Ericsson Walkman family and Nokia’s XpressMusic line compete to deliver more and more functionality on the music playback front Samsung M7600 have set their efforts on turning a small rounded handset into a DJ deck – sounds an exciting job really, but let’s see how well it spins.
Samsung M7600 Beat DJ
Join us on the next page for our Samsung M7600 Beat DJ scoop.