OnePlus just declared the close of the OxygenOS Open Beta software for the 6 and 6T, but the company promised that frequent steady updates would proceed. Absolutely sure plenty of, both of those phones are now getting a new method update, containing a handful of bug fixes and protection patches.
OxygenOS 10.3.3 is now rolling out to the OnePlus 6 and 6T, which features the April 2020 safety patches, a correct for random black screens in the course of gameplay, and expanded VoLTE/VoWiFi guidance. The whole changelog is underneath.
- Set the problem with a black display randomly showing up although playing games
- Current GMS deal to 2020.02
- Up-to-date Android Protection Patch to 2020.04
- Improved procedure balance and fixed typical bugs
- Network updates
- Integrated VoLTE & VoWifi aid for Telenor – Denmark
- Integrated VoWifi aid for RJIO – India
- Cloud Sync updates [India only]
- Current the CloudService to Model 2.
It is really really worth noting that this update is missing some of the options from February’s Open up Beta release, specifically an enhanced 1-handed method in the Mobile phone app and account synchronization for Zen Mode. As a outcome, people on the Open Beta monitor will technically lose some functionality by reverting to stable correct now, but absolutely nothing big is lacking. Also, this update has a newer protection patch stage than the closing Open Beta 6 release.
The update is bit by bit rolling out to all OnePlus 6 and 6T telephones, but if you want to get it appropriate now, Oxygen Updater can do that.