Its a very simple tutorial on how to create a new free Apple ID or iCloud Account on iPhone, iPad, iPod 2020!. Without Credit Card, No Credit Card Needed, Download and Install Apps from Appstore or use it for iCloud.
An Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like iCloud, the App Store, the iTunes Store, Apple Music and more. It includes the email address and password that you use to sign in, and all the contact, payment and security details that you’ll use across Apple services.
No matter where you create your Apple ID, just remember to use the same one to sign in to every Apple service. That way, you can access and manage everything with a single account and password.
An Apple ID makes it possible for you to download content from iTunes and the App Store. It also allows you to sync reminders, calendars, and contacts through iCloud, and activates FaceTime and iMessage across multiple devices. It’s not mandatory to sign up for an Apple ID if you want to use an Apple device, but it is essential to getting the most out of your iPhone and iPad. Here’s in the video I’ve shown you that how you can create a new ID.
Steps to Create Apple ID:
1. Launch the Settings app.
2. Tap Sign in to your iPhone at the top of the screen.
3. Tap Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?
4. Tap Create Apple ID when the window pops up.
5. Enter a birth date.
6. Tap Next.
7. Enter your first and last name.
8. Tap Next.
10. Select your current email address or get a new iCloud email address.
11. Enter your email address.
12. Create a password.
13. Verify the password.
14. Select a security question.
15. Type in answer.
16. Repeat two more times.
17. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
18. Tap Merge or Don’t Merge to sync iCloud data from Safari, reminders, contacts and calendars.
19. Tap OK to confirm Find My iPhone is turned on.