(Via Frontend Love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb8MWkQ9GOc)
This video’s audio has been enhanced, as the original was difficult to hear. It’s still not perfect but is better than the original.
In this video, Infinite Red’s CTO and cofounder Jamon Holmgren demonstrates how to build an iOS and Android cross-platform app using React Native, on stage, in front of 800+ developers at React Live Amsterdam.
Jamon uses the following technologies:
1. React Native: https://facebook.github.io/react-native/
2. Ignite CLI: https://github.com/infinitered/ignite
3. Ignite Bowser boilerplate: https://github.com/infinitered/ignite-bowser
4. MobX-State-Tree: https://github.com/mobxjs/mobx-state-tree
5. MobX-React: https://github.com/mobxjs/mobx-react
6. React Navigation: https://reactnavigation.org/
7. TypeScript: https://www.typescriptlang.org/